B) I did enjoy this article, it was very interesting and eye opening. It gave me good tips on how to munch on food during the day. At school I always find myself hungry so these are good rules to follow. I chose this article because it seemed beneficial to myself and good to teach others. It was well written, pretty simple writing though.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
May 16 BLOGGA
A) My article is from cnn.com under the health section. It is 7 habits of highly successful snakers. Basically telling you what you can do to eat healthy and stay healthy, without crash dieting or excessive working out. The seven steps are: fix your own food, eat a balanced snack, snack to maintain weight, keep stress in check, once a month allow yourself more, crave calcium and shun sodium, and drink lots of water. These steps are helping you snack junk-free. There would not be a who or when or where. But this article tells you how to eat healthy, and why? So you can learn to stay healthy. It tells you what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment