Sunday, May 23, 2010

Senior Post

Let's see what to talk about. Ok, thank you John Shelton for this idea, my major. So, I decided a little while back that I am majoring in Special Education. I have always been interested in teaching and absolutely love working with kids but had never really thought of special education. But when I went into high school I would work down in the special education room and hang out with the students there and always had a great time and worked well with them. And last summer I went to a camp where I was the counselor for teens with mental disabilities and had such an amazing experience. I understand them and realize they are incredible kids that are so normal just have something that on the outside is making them stand out. Uhhm so yes I feel that the major I have chosen is perfect for me. Yeah it will be hard and needs a lot of patience but I am up for that challenge and ultimately know I will be helping them. Sooo let's see where it takes me in life, maybe a special education teacher or working with kids at camps or I don't even know, endless possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment