Sunday, June 13, 2010
June 13 blog 2!
So, this is our last blog ever. Pretty odd. This is also probably the last grade for any high school history classes. Even more odd. I'm excited the years over but also don't want it to be over yet. It really went by too fast and I want these last few days to slow down. I hope we have a great last few classes. Stroud, this year has really been fun. I'm so glad I had you as a teacher, I really enjoyed the class and actually learned something. How weird! You made government something to look forward, and i'll miss ya next year when I have cranky old professors. I'll come visit don't you worry. You are a great teacher and I wish you the best of luck with everything! Thank yaaa vury much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment