Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blog February 26!

1)My editorial was about the summary of the health care summit that took place on Feb 26. But the editorial does not go into much detail of it because the author 'did not watch a single minute of of and does not regret it at all.' He said he would rather watch Tiger Woods apologizing for three hours than watch it. He goes on talking about how he commends Susan Page for the detailed analysis and basically does not care for Obama or the bill.
2) Well seeing that I did not watch the health care summit, I cannot agree or disagree about his opinion of the boringness of it. I think that he is a little harsh on what Obama said and what he has been doing. We are in need of a new health care system and health care summits are necessary for the process. Although the article was kind of funny, it was a little too much for my liking.
3) http://townhall.com/columnists/RichGalen/2010/02/26/wasting_time_in_washington

No comments:

Post a Comment