Herndon will have a new principle in place by the beginning of December.
Funny, because we all just found out that Mr. Bates got the job. I could not be more happy for him and he definitely deserves it.
A principle at Herndon should know Herndon inside and out. They should know our flaws and strong points. They should know us academically and for sports or activities or things related to us. They need to understand and know the students. Our new principle should possess all of the qualities of a strong leader.
Mr. Bates fits all of those characteristics. He is patient, kind, smart, and hard working. He has worked his way up to this spot. We all know Mr Bates and he all knows us. I have worked with him personally while I was the junior secretary and we planned prom together. He was the powderpuff coach both years, and is the seniors assistant priciple. He has taken the time and effort to get to know 2010 and I know he will do the same for the whole school. He has been working here for four years and knows so much about our school. Love and respect the dude, and I think he will do a great job. He will have such a good learning experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment