Sunday, October 25, 2009
Who will win the VA Govenors race?!
Ok so, Who will win the govenors race and why? I am going to have to lean towards Deeds. Although the polls are now saying McDonnell is in the lead and some say he is running a better campaign, I think it is only because all of the Republicans are having a democratic sentiment and all of the Republicans who didn't show up for the presidential race are showing up now. McDonnell, the graduate of Liberty University just recently Remade himself, before he was a strict conservative and now he changed into the middle man of agreeing on both sides, which I think will change back soon. As for Deeds, a small town guy, he has always been the middleman and will stay that way. Although he says we might have to raise taxes, it is so we can improve education and transportation and things we desperately need to change. And lastly, the Washington Post endorced Deeds as the better candidate, and that should mean something! Both Deeds and McDonnell want to improve transportation and have similiar views, I think Deeds is the better man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment